Friday, August 5, 2011

First Day of School

It's not even Fall yet and already the kids are headed back to school! I never remember starting school quite this early but my oldest was so excited to start her new year as a 4th grader!
this is the morning after I had a complete mental breakdown crying on my living room floor over the RED Kool-Aide packets.  Which spread red (waiting to dye anything RED) Kool-Aide dust all over my couch that I have had less than a month! What possessed these kids to think it was Fun Dip? It can't possibly taste good! After a strong vacuuming, bathing 3 lil ones, and some quick spot clean-ups I decided I had had enough for the night and put everyone to bed early including myself.  It doesn't seem quite so stressful today but last night I COULD not handle it!  That could have something to do with the fact that my husband has been MIA due to his two weeks of annual training (thankfully that ends Saturday....tomorrow) He can't be back soon enough cause I almost lost my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment