Thursday, November 4, 2010

I think I am getting the hang of this!

YAY! I am so excited I am starting to understand configuring blogger. Between that and learning new Photoshop tricks my eyes are cross-eyed and I'm popping Tylenol but so excited! I really really really want to take the family out for a photoshoot now so that I can try out some new tricks (that and I really need new family pictures in time for christmas cards). If only I can keep them from harming themselves. Alexis has a scratch just below her right eye and middle of her forehead from tripping over her own two feet. Logan caught the coffee table with the end of his nose making it red. Maybe I will go ahead and take the pictures cause I can always photoshop out the worst of the damage. hhhmmm so many ideas in my head!!! yay

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say "photoshop those ouchies out!" :)

    To answer your Q about overlays...
    Open your image you want to edit, then open the overlay file. Keep the editing-photo in view on the window, but have the overlay active. Click and drag the overlay layer from the 'layers window' and drop on top of the editing-photo. It will make the overlay a new layer in your photo to be edited. You can close the overlay file and then adjust your overlay layer as you wish. If you click on the dropdown box that says 'normal' you'll have a ton of options to change how the overlay layer looks. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete